Important AnnouncementsAttendance Contact
- Telephone: 765-269-4308
- pdf Supply List (123 KB)
- pdf 3rd Grade Parent Presentation (4.78 MB)
- Sign up for EventLink here
- RevTrack Fee Payments
Be Our Sub!
West Lafayette Community School Corporation is currently hiring substitute teachers for the 2018-19 school year. Substitute teaching at WLCSC is an opportunity to positively support teachers and students in our community. We encourage anyone to apply who is able to work half or full days.
- $72.00 for a full day
- $12.00 hourly
Interested? Do you meet our requirements:
- Satisfactory background check results
- Substitute teaching license (can be obtained through our school district)
- Experience volunteering or working with K-12 students
- At least 60 college credits
If so, review more information and apply here.
For the utmost safety of our Happy Hollow children, we have developed these guidelines for everyone to follow. pdf Click here for the entire document (193 KB)